|Questions about this item? We are available to answer your questions by calling 1-800-262-1237 Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM PST (US and Canada); or click here to email us
|Shown on Sabre with 15" tint shield, Hondaline lightbar and optional lowers|
|Redesigned. Our new Classic II windshield now is fully adjustable, with 4+ inches of upward adjustment as well as a wide range of angle adjustment. It is now compatible with the Hondaline lightbar, when used the included lightbar adapter kit (Sabre and ACE Deluxe only). Our windshield features custom designed, polished stainless steel fork mounting brackets. The windshield is available in three heights and can be removed in seconds using the supplied Allen wrench.|
Note: For custom sizes please include the height in the item message box.
- Height: 15", 17", or 19"; measured from top of headlight to top of windshield. Plus custom sizes.
- Width: 22" at widest point.
- Shield: 3/16" thick clear or fade resistant bronze tint(not a coating like others!) D.O.T. approved Lucite L® acrylic. Highly polished and rounded edges. Very nice.
- Performance: Deeper curve for better protection and less turbulence.
- Mounting System: Secure four-point fork mounting. Removes in seconds with supplied wrench.
- Mounting Hardware: 1" wide aircraft quality windshield bands, made of non-rusting, non-peeling, mirror-finish stainless steel. Custom, mirror-finish stainless steel fork brackets. Chrome SnapCap™ windshield fastener covers, dress up the front of the bike.
|View Aero 750 mounting instructions|
(requires Adobe Acrobat)
|2004 Aero Note: Not compatible with the Hondaline lightbar.|
View Classic Sizes